SO LETS BRING THE
WE LOVE PLANTS...
Plants don’t just look great, but they make us feel great both mentally & physically.
“Biophilia” is the buzzword of the day, but what does it mean? In outline it’s an innate desire by mankind to connect with the natural world.
Simply put. More plants make for happier people.
So let’s bring the outside in. Surround ourselves with greenery and maximize the benefits which include:
- Reducing stress & fatigue
-Increase concentration levels and productivity
- Enhancing wellbeing and immunity
- Offering acoustic calming & softening
- Aiding staff recruitment & retention
- Temperature & humidity regulation
- Create a beautiful, healthy and invigorating space to work & live
In a recent N.A.S.A. study, plants can were shown to remove up to 87% of toxins found in office areas within just 24 hours.
Synthetic materials and reduced air circulation in modern buildings can increase the presence of toxic emissions such as benzene, formaldehyde, trichloroethylene, xylene and toluene. Plants can absorb these toxins, clean the air and fix the pollutants within the soil.
Did you know?
Sunflowers have been planted around the Fukushima reactor to help absorb radioactive caesium in the atmosphere
In short, plants are truly amazing and help us all live healthier more productive lives.
Look good. Feel good.
Get in touch today to see how we can make plants work for you!
Surround ourselves with greenery and maximize the benefits....
Biophilia is the buzz word so what does it mean?
- Connecting with nature is beneficial for our physical & mental wellbeing
- Mental & physical health benefits
- Green backdrop/wallpaper
- Increase productivity
- Reduce stress & fatigue, increase immunity
- Enhance wellbeing
- Strengthen corporate culture, job satisfaction, job retention
- They also help recruit the right candidate as a marginal gain
- Acoustic softening and calming
- Plants regulate the localised air temperature and humidity
In short, plants are amazing and help us all live healthier more productive lives.